– Self-employed PGA Professional Golf Teacher. Earning Potential between £20,000 – £55,000
An exciting new position has become available at our busy 28 Bay Driving Range / Championship Short Course.
The successful candidate has the opportunity to grow their own teaching business generating 100% of their own income via..
– Individual Lessons
– On Course Lessons
– Group Lessons
– Junior Coaching
– Half Day Clinics
– Free Tasters
– Representing yourself via BHGC at local schools.
Centre facilities FREE for you to use..
– Driving Range Balls – You will have your own Range Card that the Shop Manager will top up on a regular basis.
– Hire Clubs for Lessons.
– Championship Par 3 Course – free for you and pupils whilst in the lesson time.
– Fantastic Short Game Areas
– Marketing Support – stationery, printed leaflets, lesson gift vouchers, website promoting, email campaigning and help with posters available.
– Polo Ralph Lauren shirts and cotton zip tops provided.
– Pros own use discounts available from the retail manufacturers (callaway/taylormade/cobra and others)
Rent – Shop Cover unpaid
– Golf Teachers cover the Golf Shop for a maximum of 18 hrs per week (generally 2×6 and 2×4 hour shifts with one shift on a weekend day).**This amount of hours varies and might only be 12-15 hours.
– Shifts are changeable with other staff as is fairly common due to golf competitions etc but must be arranged clearly well in advance.
The opening times of the Centre are
– 9am-10pm monday to thursday
– 9am-9pm fridays
– 8am-8pm sat/sun
– Commission from sales of shop products from top Manufacturers Taylormade/Cobra/Callaway offering shop credit for sales of Irons and Woods.
Your Teaching Availability
– Teach whenever you wish around 18 shop hours.
CV to: [email protected]
Closing date for applicants 1st April 2018